Emergency Loans In The Philippines Online
Emergencies can happen to anyone. However financially responsible you are, you too may end up in a situation where the only way out is a short-term emergency loan. Luckily, there are services that provide emergency loans in the Philippines to anyone in need: perhaps you need the funds to make a medical payment, for which you will be reimbursed by insurance only after the fact.
Maybe your mother or father has fallen sick at home, and you need to make an expensive trip to see them. Or perhaps your child needs funding for a unique educational opportunity. Whatever your situation is, we are here to provide you information about how to receive an emergency loan in the Philippines today.
Your Options for Taking Out an Emergency Loan
As AJ Smith, a financial expert from Credit.com, writes: “there are a multitude of options when you need money and have used up (or never had) an emergency fund,” and, luckily, there are many “available methods to help you when you’re in a pinch.” In the Philippines, the methods of taking out a quick loan are diverse, including:
Taking a loan from friends or family
- You personally know who you are dealing with, and they know that they can trust you.
- A close friend or family member, who cares about you and is understanding about your situation, may be inclined to give you a low interest rate or a large sum of cash.
- A friend or family member is not a bank, and it is not guaranteed that they are in a good financial situation and have the money on hand to help you out.
- If you run into problems with paying back the debt, it can spoil your relationship, and that is more valuable than any interest percentage.
Taking a loan from a bank
- As large financial institutions, banks always have the cash on hand to provide any needed amount.
- Banks are run in accordance with a multitude of financial regulations and laws and thus it is easy to place your trust in them.
- Since banks are highly official institutions, they require a great deal of paperwork to be filled out and various kinds of personal information to be provided before they will give you a single cent.
- You will need to appear at the bank in person, and spend endless hours waiting in line, conducting personal interviews and so on.
- Often, banks are unwilling to work with people they consider “ineligible” – and this category can be extremely wide, ranging from students without a steady income to retired people with low pensions and simply folks with a less than perfect credit history.
Going to a pawn shop
- You receive your money on the spot directly.
- You don’t have to worry about interest payments, because your personal item serves as collateral.
- If you cannot pay the money back, you could lose your precious heirloom altogether, and not merely pay back a slightly higher percentage later.
- You will have to personally visit the pawn shop and may be subject to long wait times.
- Pawn shops cannot always be trusted to take good care of the items placed in their possession, and may scrape jewellery or otherwise take advantage of your possessions for their own enrichment.
Well, some of these options may fit for different people and different situations, but they are all far from perfect! Luckily, you have one more option remaining – taking out a loan from a short term lender. In the next section, we will frankly describe the process of taking out an emergency loan with these companies and what you stand to gain by working exactly with one of them.
The Process of Receiving an Emergency Loan Online
Our time-tested process allows you to receive an emergency loan online in just one hour. The steps are as follows:
- You select a loan provider from our list.
- You fill out the online application form on the website of the selected loan provider. In this form, you indicate how much money you need and how long you will need to pay it back.
- You submit the form online.
- Within just five to ten minutes, you will receive a call from one of the friendly and understanding customer service personnel.
- You confirm the necessary information with the employee – no personal questions, invasive demands, or long paperwork, just the basic information needed to get your money to you.
- You will get approved for the loan and a loan contract will be sent to you.
- You look over the contract, make sure everything is understandable and in order (if not, you can always speak with the friendly consultants again and clarify any necessary information), and sign off on it (you can do this online as well – no printing or mailing in necessary).
- When the firm receives the signed contract, they will verify it and then immediately move to the transfer of the money to your bank account or bank card.
- The money arrives in your bank account or bank card, ready for you to use – no strings attached!
What you Need to Receive an Emergency Loan Online
It’s easier to receive an emergency loan in the Philippines than you think. Here is a complete list of the requirements:
- You must have Philippines citizenship.
- You must be a legal adult.
- You must have a phone number and email address so that we can reach you.
- You must have a bank card or bank account by which money can be transferred to you.
- These common-sense requirements are really all that is required to receive an emergency loan in one hour online!
Advantages of Taking Out a Loan from Short-Term Loan Providers
The service is unique in many ways and designed to make the loan taking process as simple, understandable and fast as possible. There are a few key advantages:
- Loans paid out online. The services are 100% online and that means there is no need to go into a bank, fill out extensive paperwork by hand, speak with representatives in person or conduct interviews, or wait for documents or cash to arrive in the mail. You submit your request for money online and receive it the same day to your bank card or bank account.
- No strenuous requirements and invasive questions like at a bank. Banks require you to fill out time-consuming paperwork, conduct personal interviews, disclose your credit history, employment history, reasons for taking the loan, and much more personal information. Short-term lenders do not ask for any of this – it’s not their business!
- No discrimination. Banks and other kinds of loan providers can be extremely picky about who they will give a loan to. There is no reason why students, retired people, people with a criminal history, and so on are physically incapable of paying back a loan back, but this is what banks seem to think. Meanwhile, short-term lenders do not discriminate!
- Fast turnover. You will submit your application for a loan, connect with the customer service representatives, sign the completed contract and receive your money all in just one day.
Frequently Asked Questions about Emergency Loan in the Philippines
Q: Am I eligible to receive an emergency loan?
A: If you are a citizen of the Philippines, of legal age, and you have a way to receive the loan money (a bank account or bank card to which money can be sent), then it’s good news – the answer is yes!
Q: Will they check my credit score?
A: No! The service of short-term lenders is unique in that, unlike with the intrusive investigations which banks carry out before agreeing to make any run-of-the-mill loan, they will not demand your credit score or any other personal information.
Q: I do not have a steady income. Will they still give me a loan?
A: Yes! The loan providers who APEC Loans connects you with do not ask for your income history, proof of employment, or any other such documents.
Q: What are the interest rates?
A: The interest rates are always reasonable and low, and the exact interest rate will be determined for your case (it depends on the size of the loan and the repayment period, which you designate yourself in correspondence with your exact personal needs) and clearly printed in the contract, which you will read and sign off on before the contract goes into force. Thus, you will always understand the interest rate, and it will not be able to increase at any point during the loan period.
Q: Are emergency loans only available in the Philippines?
A: Yes, the service is designed to provide emergency loans in the Philippines. That means that they cater to the needs of Philippines citizens who are located in their home country.
You may have never expected to be in need of a short-term loan, but emergencies can happen to anyone. Whether it is a sickness in the family, difficulty with your own business or a less common type of need, an emergency loan may be just what you need.
That is why APEC Loans is proud to provide an efficient, safe and reliable service to connect you with providers of emergency loans, without humiliating, invasive and time-wasting procedures. Choose a provider and apply now to begin the quick, one-day process of receiving an emergency loan and receive the money that you need today!